Sunday, April 8, 2007

Well, eew

It could be anything at all when Perry crouches in the grass and says "Mommy, what's this?" This time it was the hindquarters and liver of an alarmingly large rat.

"Is it your rat, Mama?"
"No Perry, it's Angus's rat."
"Is it broken?"
"Yeah, that rat's pretty broken."

And Perry ran inside to tell Jay "Angus mouse broken!" Perry was really excited when I threw the pieces over the back fence (with a big plastic bag to protect my fingers).

Pardon this entry for having no pictures.

1 comment:

wjr said...

Could be worse... could have been "... when Perry crouches in the kitchen".

About Me

My photo
Mountain View, California
This is Perry's blog. Since he can't type yet, and people (actually, mainly his relatives) want to know what's going on with him, I have started this blog as a spin-off from my own. He can take it over later if he wants to, but I'm sure by the time he's old enough to publish his own thoughts, he'll probably upload them directly from his cortical implant or something.