Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Introducing ...

Here, for your interest and enjoyment, is a blog dedicated to Perry: his development, progress, antics, milestones, trivia, and various data. I'll do my best to include links to the entries I make here in my other blog, and include links here to that blog if I write things about Perry there.

Today was Perry's first day back at daycare after our New Year's road trip to San Diego. He apparently ate, slept, and played well, and is happy to be back to his regular routine. You might not have known it yesterday as we were getting closer to San Jose. Even after 5 hours on the road, when I told him we were getting close to home he demanded that I turn the car around and go the other way. For those of you who can do math and know California geography, it's not 5 hours from San Diego to San Jose, but we had stopped overnight in Santa Barbara, so we were actually doing pretty well. Next time we go, we'll be flying, though. I love the drive if I'm by myself or one other adult companion, but toddler company is trying even at its best.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Mountain View, California
This is Perry's blog. Since he can't type yet, and people (actually, mainly his relatives) want to know what's going on with him, I have started this blog as a spin-off from my own. He can take it over later if he wants to, but I'm sure by the time he's old enough to publish his own thoughts, he'll probably upload them directly from his cortical implant or something.